Although I read more than eleven books this year, many of them were “oldies but goodies” – where I hung out with book friends I already know, rather than meeting anyone new. I didn’t set a goal for myself in 2017, and I think it shows.
- Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E. K. Johnston
- What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell
- A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Ghokshi
- The Call of Earth by Orson Scott Card
- The Memory of Earth by Orson Scott Card
- The Ships of Earth by Orson Scott Card
- Homecoming: Earth by Orson Scott Card
- Fractured by Catherine McKenzie
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- Managers As Mentors: Building Partnerships for Learning
I have just one book checked out from the library, none on hold, and a ridiculous 572 that I’ve listed as something I’ll want to read later. Since I increased my “later” list by a cool 150 titles, but only managed to read eleven new books this year… It must be time to challenge myself to get more reading done in 2018.